Friday 26 October 2012

Janet's Walk from Dreve du Comte

Despite the miserable weather, 8 of us gathered for a walk through the (somewhat damp) autumn leaves.  In fact the rain was reasonably good to us ... it didn't stop, but it was very gentle!

And the forest was beautiful.  Lovely autumnal colours (that would no doubt have benefited from some sun) and some lovely fungal arrangements ... which unfortunately my little phone camera failed to do justice to!

But some bad news ladies ... the cafe under the bank has closed down.  So, we need to find somewhere else to have coffee after this walk.  Any ideas? I'll go and have a drive around the area and see if I can find anywhere which isn't too much of a detour, or where we can park and start the walk from a different spot.  But I don't feel terribly optimistic!




I

No comments: