Wednesday 18 August 2010

Sandy Congratulates the WIC Walkers!

Dear Ladies,
Yes, indeed I am faithfully watching your walking adventures this summer here on the blog and I am so glad to see that you are doing some of the walks that I enjoyed leading so much. Even in the rain it is lovely to walk in forests in and around Brussels. It would be lovely to join you just to catch up with you all and to cool down a bit from the continuously hot summer afternoons we are expericncing here in Georgia ... Whew!

Bruce and I did escape for a week's trip to Bermuda the first week of August to celebrate our 2 Birthdays and had a great escape. It was really our first trip away since our arrival here in mid-March. We zipped around the island on our moped and relaxed in the sun and sea. I returned to seriously get into my walking routine again after our 5 course dinners there. Now Bruce is helping set up my new (much needed) desktop computer which I hope will help me keep up more easily with you all!

It is so much fun to check in after each of your walks to see where you have been and how you are doing. Again, my congratulations to Paulette, Anne, Joan and all of you who have put in so much time and effort helping out! It is wonderful to see ... Love, Sandy

No comments: