Tuesday 24 February 2009

Greetings from Halka!!!



Okay here I am at the Haberers residence! I have been told I am beautiful, charming, intelligent and headstrong and a bundle of energy. My family seems a little tired right now, because I like to know where they go in the night!
A little yelping helps to bring them back 3 times in the night. If I am fed I love to tumble and play and run. The garden sure is interesting, but they always check what I am chewing especially if it has to do with poisonous plants and bird's stuff, quite annoying! But I have just started to train them, so a little patience may help. They already threatened me with puppy school, if I don't stop chewing on them and their stupid shoes. At the weekend the Vet daughter was here, to get to know me. She is great fun to play with, but as she started to train me not to put my paws on the sofa table, I had to put my paws down!
But she showed her elderly and slow parents how to run and play with me in the garden and tried to give them some advice how to handle a headstrong puppy. HI, HI!
She said I desperately need other Puppies to play with because I am so intelligent, but I don't have my injections yet and so I have to make do with this humans, who always make funny noises if I chew a little on them! So maybe it is time to get to know you? So come and visit me, but please do not wear your best finery, as I said I love to jump and chew!
Yours future WIC walking group member,
Halka Noroy du Plessy (but Haberer will do, this is where I get my food from - very important!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: