Saturday 1 December 2007

MONDAY DECEMBER 3

Many thanks for our beautiful presents, the shawl is so soft and delicate and this is the time of year when a little extra layer is comforting. I love watching flowers blossom, particularly at this time of year when we need reminding that spring must be on its way even if not just yet And who can ever resist Belgian chocolates?

But I would like to thank you all for bring such a strong, loyal and congenial group. Some Mondays when it’s pouring with rain I start to plan what I will do in the afternoon instead and then the phone rings…. My husband is full of admiration for the group.

I shall make up a different walk for next Christmas, that might be a little less muddy.

Next Monday, December 3 we meet at Abbaye Aywiers # 1 at 13.00.

Sheila

No comments: