Sunday 11 March 2007

RE: Mon., Mar. 12th - Walk in Renival!

I have had a fantastic time in Pakistan but more standing about looking at monuments than walking, so am totally unfit.

I have returned to find this great dictionary of Starting Points. I had very little input. Jennifer did the bulk of the work with some help from Sandy. This should make it easier for everyone to find the parkings. Many thanks. Please note that the numbers given in the March and April NEWSWIC are wrong as we had not combined the lists when I sent in the schedules.

Many thanks also to those who stepped in for me while I was away. I hope the weather was benign.

Monday 12 we meet at Place Renival # 23.

If anyone would like to join Keith and me on the Peace March, Sunday March 18, 14.00 at the Gare du Nord we could walk together

Look forward to seeing everyone on Monday

Sheila

No comments: