Sunday 15 November 2015

News from Ryoko

Dear walking friends,

I hope this finds you well. It has been about 3 months since I came back to Japan, and I miss Belgium and all of you a lot! I think it may be a little late but I'd like to say "thank you " to all of you for having me with you in a walking group and for being such great companions! Whenever I see the wicwalker blog, I wish I could be there with you. 
Here are some photos of my beautiful dog and a street near my apartment. 
Enjoy your walk and show me your smile on the blog!

love,
Ryoko




*

1 comment:

Brussels Housewife said...

How lovely to hear from you Ryoko! Your dog is so cute! I saw one while out this morning and was thinking 'Gosh, you don't see Yorkies around as much as you used to!' Et voila!

We all miss you, and it's nice to know you're following the blog!

Love Janet