Wednesday 16 February 2011

St Valentine's Day - 14 February 2011 - Isobel's walk in Auderghem

Hi folks, sorry about the delay in adding the photos of Monday's walk to the blog but I had a bit of bother downloading them from my mobile phone. Speaking of which I must apologise for the poor quality of the images. Next time I will bring my camera or try to adjust the settings on my mobile before I start to snap away.
The weather was a bit grey and overcast but fortunately not cold. There were plenty of dog walkers, joggers and our "favourite" - cyclists - out and about. They were cutting down some of the trees in the forest (never a pleasant sight) so it was a little bit noisy sometimes. After a couple of hours of walking it was time to pop into the local tennis club for a coffee.
To accompany the coffee, Martha supplied a large heart-shaped (not to mention DELICIOUS)cookie she had brought from Amsterdam and someone brought along equally delicious heart-shaped chocs. A nice touch on St Valentine's Day, don't you think?