Wednesday 8 September 2010

Sandy Checks In from Sandy Springs


Dear Walkers,
You're still looking great on the blog postings and obviously happy to be back together with the fall weather to enjoy. It is time for me to check back in now that September has arrived and we are finally getting a break in the really hot weather of the past 3 months! With cooler nights and lower humidity it is getting a to be a joy to walk again in the early mornings with a retreat to the pool as my reward at the end. Some of the leaves here are already starting to change color but since it has been rather dry we don't know yet what kind of color to expect this year. I am still checking out walking trails nearby now that the weather is more cooperative. I send you all greetings also from Marie-Jo back in Vienna from her summer in Spain who I spoke to on Skype this weekend. Here's lookin' at y'all ... Sandy
Posted by Picasa

No comments: