Thursday 25 January 2007

MON., JAN. 29th WALK

The WIC Walker

I’m sending this out early as I shall be away until Sunday evening. I’m sorry to miss Marie-Jo’s pancake walk, they’re always so much fun. Don’t hesitate to repeat it, Marie-Jo.

We are not doing the walk in NEWSWIC. I tried it out a couple of weeks ago and it is pretty but has one steep mudslide with no fence to hold on to and I think it would be better to leave it until the Spring.

Instead we shall do the walk starting from the bandstand at Ohain which has been on the list but the weather wasn’t good enough.
Directions for getting there are nearly the same as last week. Go to the roundabout at Messager. Take the turning to Ohain and Lasne. When you pass the green square on the right turn right at the bottom of the square and park anywhere near.

Sheila

No comments: