Sunday 5 November 2006

Note from Sandy

The WIC WalkerHi Walkers,

Many of you have followed over the years my trips back to the states to visit with my Mother as she has been in declining health for sometime. She died peacefully on the evening of Nov. 2nd in Carrollton, GA. We give thanks for her life and know now she is at peace. I will be leaving in a few days to be with the family and will return in early December. Thanks to Inge for stepping in (so to speak) to do the walk this Friday. I hope you all can work out to fill in some of the other Friday walks on the 17th, 24th and Dec. 1st in my absence. In addition, we have 12 signed up for the Christmas lunch so far. If anyone can continue to take the reservations in my absence I would really appreciate it. We also need someone to collect the money the 8th at the restaurant. I hope to be back in time for the Christmas walk and lunch. Sandy

No comments: